Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 138 - New Magazines and Happiness

Today I'm Grateful for:- New Magazines and Happiness

 Hubby and I popped into the shops today to pick up bread and coke. We came out of the shops with 2 loaves of bread, 3 litres of coke, apple juice, chicken duets for dinner, 2 new leather bound journals, 2 lottery tickets, 2 gel pens, and six new magazines... Not exactly what we set out to get, but I have to say, the chicken duets were yummy, the journals will come in handy for Jam and I for our new studies, we may be multi-millionaires tomorrow night and those new mags rock!

The magazines are quite different to the usual Take 5 (which I still love) or New Idea (that I don't get anymore), in fact, there was a computer mag, a diabetes mag, with a bonus recipe book, 3 pack of scrapbooking for beginners and a writers mag. Already I feel validated as a writer, lol. The diabetes magazine is full of great ideas and handy information.

What a great way to end the afternoon. Hubby says we are going out to lunch tomorrow. Life is just going along swimmingly at the moment. If it wasn't for the pain levels actually being quite high, it would be just about perfect.

Maybe tomorrow we can go see Eldest, Son in Law and Bubba. We have tried to give them lots of privacy to get used to being a family, but I really want to see them.

"Happiness isn't a permanent state, but rather a series of moments that need to be seized, acknowledged and fully enjoyed."

Kisses

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment