Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 117 - Day 122 - Weekly Updates

Today I'm Grateful for: Weekly updates.

It seems as though I am updating the blog only every week or so. Lol. Believe me, it isn't intentional. I just don't remember to do it... not cool I know, but there you go.

This week I have managed to do some of my self reflection exercises, and have made some forward movement on my journey. As I promised before, I won't bore you with the details, but will share some of the highlights.

I have realised that I do lots of things for everyone else, but not very much for myself, unless it's resting. And so, starting today, I am going to continue on with my own Metaphysical studies, start walking every day (even if I start at 5 mins a day and work up to 1/2 an hour a day, every day), and do some of my hobby work at least every other day, all while still doing what I do for my family. hehehe. Wish me luck!! I always seem to start off well and then I get bored, tired, fed up, etc etc etc, way before I complete my mission. And then I start all over again... I am definitely one of those people who chase themselves around and never accomplish anything. Once again, I say "NO MORE!"... :) no, really, please stop laughing now... rude...

See you tomorrow (or maybe next week...)

Kisses

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment