Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 123 - Day 125 - Patience

Today I'm Grateful for: Patience

Other people's patience with me, and mine with other people. I am really grateful that people don't get peeved with me easily. And I am also grateful that I am a patient person. Honest, I can sit at the doctors surgery or hospital for hours without getting upset. I just use the time to do something else as well. ie; file my nails, read a book, catch up on really old magazines, or write my shopping list. There are lots of things to do while you are waiting. I really don't understand why people get angry when the doctors are running late. Maybe they don't see the bigger picture as to why they are late. I'm not perfect of course, if I am feeling really sick or someone I love is feeling really sick, then I get impatient too. Mostly I am patient though. Hey! That's another thing I like about me!!! Aww, ain't that sweet?

Kisses

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment