Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 126 - Clean outs

Today I'm Grateful for: Clean outs

Today I spent giving our house a really good clean out. There was a weird smell coming from the front of the house, so I investigated and came to the conclusion that because the front of the house gets so very cold, it is kind of like a fridge that doesn't get cleaned out...lol. The good thing is that the house is now all aired and cleaned out, smells better and much homier.

It is a funny thing about clean outs, it helps clear out your mind as well. I thought about a lot of things today while I was pottering around. Mostly I realised how much time I waste during the day when no-one is home. But I'm proud of myself today, I made a good start on my agreement with myself, to accomplish at least something, every day.

Kisses

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment