Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day Fifty Four - Light entertainment

Today I'm grateful for a little light entertainment.

After a nightmare ride with the navman this morning, I finally got to my pathology appointment, had said blood taken, went to the shop and picked up Hubby's glasses that keep breaking, went home, where I collapsed with a cracking migraine, yet again.

So once the imigran kicked in, and the massive dose of painkillers made an indent, I finally slept off the rest of the pain and by around 7pm I was feeling much better. So grateful for that! Pain is great, because it feels so wonderful when it stops...hehe.

Anyway, I was sitting in the chair just flicking through the 87 channels (and still nothing to watch), when I remembered the planner. Gee I love my foxtel IQ. I have recorded the first two episodes of Leverage. I love that show. Jam and I sit together and watch it every week. So we sat (sort of) together tonight and watched the two episodes. Just what I needed, a little light entertainment to relieve the stresses of the past couple of months.

It is good that I am starting to not take myself quite so seriously again. For awhile there I was all like..."poor me, why me, why does it always have to be so hard". Ok, I may still ask the questions, but I now know the answer...

Why not?...

Kisses

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment