Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day Sixty Five - Productiveness

Today I'm Grateful for being productive.

 We all accomplished heaps today. Hubby cleaned up the patio area, looks quite nice too. He put up the archway over the garden, drilled holes in the wall for my candelabras. Then he and S-I-L put the tv up on the wall in the new study (so Hubby can watch foxtel sports without bugging me) and tidied away all of the rubbish from the yard.

Jam helped me around the house, and also finished one and a half of her TAFE assignments. Well done.

Me, I did washing, also stripping new towels of their non-absorbency, proof read Jam's assignment, sorted drawers, helped with Baby Shower plans, made huge amount of mince chow mien for dinner (and freezing) and generally bounced around the house and yard helping out here and there.

It feels good to be productive, getting things accomplished, and the house is starting to look good too.

So I'm grateful that we were all well enough and able to accomplish these things today.

Kisses

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment