Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day Seventy One - and Day Seventy Two - Comfortable chairs

Today I'm grateful for Comfortable Chairs...

Ok, so I have missed a day (or so) of the blog,  I can't really remember how many days I have missed this week.
Since I had the fall, I have been bed (chair) bound, unable to get up and do stuff for myself. I can't even make a cup of tea or anything. I am so pissed off at the moment, so tired of being in pain and unable to do even the simplest thing for myself. And so over trying to find something to be positive about. Come on, do I have to be little miss sunshine the whole time? Pollyanna can take a day off for a change.

Fine, fine... I will give it a go. The point of all this is to find something positive, no matter how hard it is, or how cranky I am at the time.

So here I am, laid up, and what can I do except read, watch tv or make lists of things I have to do when I am up and about again. Fabulous.

Comfy Chairs. the only thing I can think of  is that we have lovely big comfy chairs to sit in while I am waiting to be mobile again.

Kisses

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment