Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day Seventy Six - Dinner Cooked for Me

Today I'm Grateful for Having Dinner Cooked for Me.

Usually I am the one to prepare and cook dinner for Hubby, Jam and myself, and sometimes, it gets tiring, even just thinking about what to make. Lately I just haven't cared much one way or another whether I make a meal or not, and with the fall and everything, well, let's just say that dinner has been a somewhat slapdash affair.

To my delight, Hubby cooked last night (Jam did the veg) and they made T-bone steak (well done), with sauteed onions, garlic mashed potato and steamed broccoli. Yummo! Tonight he cooked up bacon and eggs with fried tomatoes. More Yummo...

Have you ever noticed that food always tastes better when someone else cooks it? Mmmm, chocolate for dessert. :)

Thanks honey, I am grateful for the chance to sit and relax and not feel guilty about not making dinner. I think tomorrow I will cook up something nice, maybe my special Baked Pineapple Pork chops with diced baked root vegetables and steamed beans, tomato with lemon sauce. That's one problem out of the way, (figuring out what to have), just hope I can stand up long enough to do it! lol.

Kisses

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment