Friday, April 15, 2011

Day Sixty Two - Sixty Three and Sixty Four - Getting on with it...

Today I'm Grateful for just Getting on with it.

Yes, I know I have been AWOL for three days, but it was on purpose. I am going through another 'rough' patch. The pain is awful, my arthritis is burning, the FMS is making every single joint hurt and my headache just wont go away, getting worse and making me feel physically sick when I move around. And quite frankly, I am at that point where I feel so bloody useless and like I am a burden to everyone else.

And yes, I do know that I have been here before. And will probably be here again. And I know that this too will pass. And I know that you are tired of hearing this. Guess what? So am I.

So after a fair amount of prompting from eldest darling girl, I figure I will just 'Get On
With It'. And even if it is difficult, I will keep on keeping on with this project.


Day sixty two - I was grateful for Lizzie being able to leave the hospital and rest at home.

Day sixty Three - I was grateful for Hubby changing yet another blown tyre. And grateful that fights with Jam don't last long.

Day Sixty Four - Today I am grateful for the endless cups of tea today, to keep the pain at bay. Honest, it works... would I lie to you?? :) Mmmm, tea... maybe just one more before I go to bed? hehehe

Kisses

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Tea is delightful. It's my little indulgence, I always have it with a teaspoon of sugar. Coffee, on the other hand, is a necessity =|

    ReplyDelete