Monday, April 4, 2011

Day Fifty Three - Spagetti Bolognese

Today I'm grateful for spaghetti bolognese.

Isn't spaghetti bolognese one of the best meals on the planet? Lets face it, it's cheap, it's easy, tasty, you can load it with secret veges, and it can be made in huuuuge quantities. Which is what I needed today, in order to help out Lizzie and S-I-L for dinner, as she can't stand long enough to make a meal at the moment. So, after taking Hubby to the doctor to get a jab in the butt for his gastric flu, paid the rates, go home,put him to bed, make him soup,  have food (not having eaten before 1pm! not good for a diabetic), do major shopping online, then take Jam to the shop to pick up stuff for dinner tonight, cook said dinner, (rest for half hour while dinner finishing), take dinner to Lizzie, came home and actually took an hour and a half to myself and watched Midsomer Murders, (it was a good one). And now I have to clean up, unless Jammy wants to do it for me... :)

Ok, kisses

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Spag Bol, is an amazing meal. And what is better than a yummy full of flavour meal full of vegies and goodness when you aren't feeling the best. (and when someone will cook it for you when you can't) Thanks for sharing the meal, and the blog :-) Always makes me smile.
    xox

    ReplyDelete