Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day Four - Beautiful Man

Today I'm Grateful for:-

Today I'm Grateful for my beautiful husband, who even after nearly 30 years of marriage, can still make me laugh and when he smiles at me like he's really happy to see me, it still makes my heart skip a beat.

I was thinking the other day (yes, been thinking a lot these days...) that I am nearly 50 years old, and I have fallen in love at least 20 or 30 times in my life - and always with the same man! :) How lucky am I?

So, thanks hubby, you may not be perfect (neither am I), but you are positively the best and most wonderful person I have ever met.

Kisses
Julie

3 comments:

  1. It is wonderful that you comtinue to find love within the same person. And that you still appreciate the small meaningful things. Congrats on the 30 years of being happy together.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the world you are just one person, but to someone, you are the whole world. It's for you,Julie cos I think you are the whole world to your family...
    Hope your knees will get better soon.
    祝您健康、快乐!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ling,
    So glad to hear from you, and glad you are enjoying the blog.
    Hope to catch up soon.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete