Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day Thirteen - Television

Today I'm Grateful for:-

Today I'm grateful for TV.

Somedays all you want to do(or are able to do) is sit back and veg and watch some crap on tele. And foxtel provides plenty of crap, I mean, meaningful, educating programs... hehehe, well sometimes maybe they do, mostly I just scroll through and say stuff like "87 channels, and there's nothing to watch!". But at least I have the opportunity to spend time doing this if I want. And of course there are the dvds. I love movies, old ones, new ones, funny ones, serious dramas, everything except horror.  So I'm thankful for movies, when I am having a day when I can't move at all,  my beautiful Jam sets me up in bed with one of my favourite movies, a well made cup of tea and either sits with me for the hundredth time, or comes in to check on me every half hour. You may think I am being  a slacker and just want to be coddled, but believe me when I say, I don't like being so useless that I cant contribute to the family. So the whole tv thing doesn't happen too often, but when it does, at least I know I can try normal tv, foxtel or a dvd to help me through the dark days.
Thanks tv, thanks movie makers and actors, you keep us going. Awesome (nearly as good as books, but not quite)

Kisses

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I broke you again...
    Feel better tomorrow- I'll check in with you later.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didnt break me Lizzie, I just went out too soon after the body migraine.
    Maybe we can do something a little gentler tomorrow?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete