Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day Ten - Lame Jokes

Today I'm Grateful for:-

Today I'm grateful for lame jokes... yep, that's what I said, lame jokes...

It was while searching for something amusing to add to Hubby's lunch box yesterday, that I thought about our family's ongoing competition... who can come up with the lamest joke of the day. It's fairly even going, as most of us are pretty lame anyway. lol

Somedays, it doesn't have to be deep and meaningful, sometimes it just has to get us through the day! And lame jokes help with that. Always, and just to prove it, here's what I put in Hubby's lunch box:

In the News:
Zoo Keeper Friedrich Riesfeldt (Germany) fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief. Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded. The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr. Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him. It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves "sh*t happens".

or do you prefer one of these?

  • A lady wrote to an advice column in a newspaper: "I have been engaged to a man for some time, but just before the wedding, I find he has a wooden leg. Do you think I should break it off?"





  • I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.




  • I used to be a railroad conductor, but my boss found out I wasn't trained.




  • I used to sell computer parts, but then I lost my drive.




  • If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.




  • I asked Mom if I was a gifted child. She said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.




  •  I win, I win! (the competition) At least for today... :)

    Yay for lame jokes!

    Kisses

    Julie

    1 comment: