Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day Seventeen - A Roof

Today I'm Grateful for:-

Today I'm grateful for a roof over my head.

I am so glad that today I can find more to be grateful about, yesterday was crappy. But today I can think of so many things, you know, the normal stuff like, family, friends, enough food to eat, clothes to wear, etc, etc, etc... And so today, it is a roof over my head, especially this roof.

The house we used to live in never felt like home, no matter that we built it from the ground up, there was just something about the house that never felt welcoming or home-like. This house is completely different, it has felt like home from the time I first came in here, and it's not just the garden. It is the dimensions of the house, the way the rooms are set out. Just the general feel of the place. Do you know what I mean?

So not only is it a roof over my head, somewhere to keep out the rain and bad weather, but a place to dream and create, somewhere to love my family, to keep my memories, a place to really call home.

Kisses

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment