Friday, February 25, 2011

Day Sixteen - Not Dead Yet

Today I'm Grateful for:-

Today I'm grateful for not waking up dead.

There are some days when that's really all I can come up with.  There's not much really wrong with me, just sore and really, really overtired, with an underlying misery that is not connected to anything at all. On days like this, it is difficult to find anything to be grateful for, mostly because I feel like I just don't give a rats bum about anything to do with me. It's days like this that the 'blackness' descends, when I feel like I'm not much of a human being. And no, I don't need reassurances, it will go away. I guess I can be grateful for that, at least I know that it will go. Some people don't get to that point. And I can be grateful for the fact that it usually doesn't last too long.

So today I guess I'm grateful for the fact that I'm not dead and I get a chance to find something fantastic to be grateful for tomorrow. I will. At least, I'll try.

Kisses

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Well today I'll be gratefull for you-
    I'm gratefull that you know lots of stuff that I haven't learnt yet. If it wasn't for you I'd have a dress with makeup stains on it. Also you going out of your way to help me :-) Thanks. Ur a good Person.

    Live your bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very grateful for that too! Please keep waking up alive, it is a very good thing to do.

    ReplyDelete